This is the best time to join! All setup fees are waived for libraries that join before 2024.
All Illinois libraries are eligible to participate, regardless of their size, type, or library software. New members can join at any time.
Interested in Joining?
- Review the fee structure and implementation steps.
- If you have questions, email email@example.com. We are also available to schedule demos and in-depth conversations with individual libraries or groups of libraries.
- Discuss your potential participation with the manager of your integrated library system (ILS), as implementation requires interaction with your ILS.
- If your library doesn’t already have catalog software, review the special considerations for your implementation.
- Request a quote.
- Quote acceptance/letter of intent (Library)
- Participation agreement (Library and RAILS)
- Develop an implementation schedule (RAILS and library)
- Data collection (RAILS, library, and integrated library system staff at library or shared catalog consortium)
- Software setup (Vendor and RAILS)
- Training: One day training for library staff members, provided by RAILS and/or vendor. Training can be conducted in person or virtually, and can be split into two half-days.
- Integration of Find More Illinois into library's interlibrary loan workflow (Library, with advice from RAILS).